Apparently Chad Johnson’s new favorite person in the world is Broward County Judge Kathleen McHugh. Johnson was released today, coincidentally as I wrote my last post. Johnson is thankful to McHugh for teaching him a lesson that others were not able to. As I said in my last post, I don’t think Johnson is a bad guy but society has lifted athletes on a pedestal and not only enabled them to behave the way they do but in many cases, encouraged them to act that way. I’m personally happy to hear Johnson learned a lesson and took the time to reflect on his actions. Lets hope others can learn a lesson from this situation.
- @comcastcares it would be great if someone can tell me why this balance was applied to my account and my service cut. 1 year ago
- @comcast applied a massive balance to my acct and four reps later no one can tell me what it's for. I have no service now. @comcastcares 1 year ago
- NFL should be forced to appeal to same judge #deflategate 2 years ago
- RT @McCannSportsLaw: Unofficial future transcript of Tom Brady hearing. "Goodell: If you just say you're sorry, I'll cut it to 2 games. Bra… 2 years ago
- Indian man injured by Alabama police; government 'disturbed' a.msn.com/01/en-us/AA9jI… 2 years ago