I understand those who believe Judge Kathleen McHugh was too harsh in denying Chad Johnson probation for not taking the proceedings seriously. But lets not forget why Johnson was in court in the first place (courtesy of TMZ.com). No more words necessary.
- @comcastcares it would be great if someone can tell me why this balance was applied to my account and my service cut. 1 year ago
- @comcast applied a massive balance to my acct and four reps later no one can tell me what it's for. I have no service now. @comcastcares 1 year ago
- NFL should be forced to appeal to same judge #deflategate 2 years ago
- RT @McCannSportsLaw: Unofficial future transcript of Tom Brady hearing. "Goodell: If you just say you're sorry, I'll cut it to 2 games. Bra… 2 years ago
- Indian man injured by Alabama police; government 'disturbed' a.msn.com/01/en-us/AA9jI… 2 years ago